Trusted Contributor

For those that have more than one pressure cooker video

This guy makes his famous 7 pressure cooker meal! Fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM9nw6woC70

Honored Contributor

Re: For those that have more than one pressure cooker video

He probably has so many because he doesn't like to wash pots and pans.    Or maybe he's a caterer.........pressure cookers hold a LOT of food.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I only have two.  I only USE one.  LOL  I hate that oval one that was a TSV a few years ago.  It talks to you and it is sooooo irritating!  It is hard to get the lid on correctly. I just hate it.  I love my Instant Pot and only use that one.  I'll watch the video and see what he does.  I'd hate to buy 6 more pressure cookers to prepare supper.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@mima

I hated my oval 8 qt one.  It was heavy and hard to get the lid on and I felt like I was wrestling a bear.  

I have two now as well:  An electric ******or that does a lot of things and works great; and a stovetop Fissler that is WONDERFUL.  I got it on a big sale from Sur La Table.  It is a really great piece of cookware.  It has a little skillet like bottom and a 6 qt. bottom for the same lid.  It also has a glass lie.

We use both of them quite a bit. 

Contributor

Wow.  Yep, I'm bad too.  Have a 5qt. one for steam reheating leftovers or making rice.  Have a 6qt., 8qt. and now just got a 10qt power pressure cooker.  I just hate it when I have a plan and can't get it all in the pressure cooker the way I thought.  I'll use the 10 qt. for family gatherings and also to heat left overs for family dinners in a stack.  I love that.  Toss them in, heat for 20 minutes, and it will keep it all warm without drying out til we are ready to eat.  Clean up is a breeze too.  I have two sets of Meredith's inserts, and they are really nice.  I also have a variety of sizes of glass bowls.  I steam corn on the cob in my 8 quart.  MMmmmm!  We also enjoy stewed chicken with vegetables and I make that in the 8 quart.  Can't run them all at the same time though, will blow a circuit breaker!

Valued Contributor

I only have two and love them so much that I have purchased one for a family member that works 13 hours a day.  I told him about cooking a whole chicken in a short time but he did not believe me.  He gave it a try and told me when he let the pressure out he went it outside so if it blows up the lid will go in the air.  I had to explain it is not like the old fashion type was and it is safe.  Now he is cooking more at home.