Honored Contributor

For fans of Melissa D'Arabian

She posted this on FB today.

I'm sure she'd appreciate any extra prayers.

m1.png

m2.png

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Re: For fans of Melissa D'Arabian

I hope her DD is ok, I use to watch her show years ago, she sometimes is a judge or on The Best Thing I Ever Ate show, had no idea her DD was sick. Sending prayers to her & her family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She has four daughters. The youngest two are twins, who appear to be identical, but maybe not since only one of them is having heart surgery.  I'm not sure, I don't know much about identical twins.

Beautiful family.

She posted this sometime earler today:

A room with a view.
The inside of the cardio-vascular ICU never looked so glorious.
Margaux is out of heart surgery.
Sleeping.
Well-cared for by the amazing team here.
Well-loved by so many all over.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about Melissa's daughter.  I saw this yesterday but didn't get a chance to post.  My prayers are with her daughter and their family.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this information, house_cat.  I was just thinking about Melissa D'Arabian recently and her show.  I used to enjoy watching it.  Was the show cancelled?  Hope her daughter has a good recovery.

Honored Contributor

@walker 

I think her show was canceled at least two or three years ago, maybe even longer.  She does broadcast weekly via Facebook, but I've never watched the whole show.  I also enjoyed her $10 or less show, nothing fancy about it, but it was always nice to watch.

~ house cat ~