Honored Contributor

For Celestial Seasonings tea drinkers...

[ Edited ]

Hello All,

I am mainly a big coffee drinker, however I do still enjoy herbal teas...especially holiday flavors.

Today I came across a great variety pack assortment at the Celestial Seasonings website. Personally, I had never seen it before today. For all I know, they may offer the same thing every year. But for those like myself never being 'in the know' about it, I thought I'd share.

It is a pk of 16 boxes...2 boxes each of 8 flavors for $50.84

Flavors:

Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland

Carmel Apple Dream

Nutcracker Sweet

Sugar Plum Spice

Gingerbread Spice

Sweet Harvest Pumpkin

Candy Cane Lane

Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride

For some, it may sound excessive, but it's perfect for so many reasons.

Here's why...

1) You can easily give away the flavors you may not personally care for as part of gift bags/boxes/stocking stuffers to family or friends and the price is very reasonable - average price for each box is approx $3.18.

I'm glad we enjoy them all...LOL

2) The assortment pack is great because trying to find all these flavors individually would be challenging and/or more expensive.

3) FREE S&H

Now, the price could also go down as it gets closer to the holidays, but I chose to buy the pack now. It may sell out sooner rather than later, so personally it just made sense to just get it now.

Specific info to order - Google:

Celestial Seasonings holiday tea variety 16 - pack

Honored Contributor

Re: For Celestial Seasonings tea drinkers...

@Susan Louise  A great deal and a good way to look forward to something healthy every day!

Super Contributor

👎

Not my cup of tea. They sound terrible. 

Honored Contributor

I love their Nutcracker Suite tea. When I lived in Boulder, I went on a tour of their factory. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I love their Nutcracker Suite tea. When I lived in Boulder, I went on a tour of their factory. 

@GenXmuse  I'd love to go on that tour! Sigh...might have to wait a couple of years now though.

The aroma throughout must have been fabulous!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse  I'd love to go on that tour! Sigh...might have to wait a couple of years now though.

The aroma throughout must have been fabulous!

It was and the gift shop was a lot of fun too and you got free samples as well.  They carry mugs and cards from Leanin' Tree which is a another Boulder company. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A couple of years ago, I ordered Nutcracker Suite, Candy Cane Lane, Sugar Plum Spice and Carmel Apple Dream from their website for thankfully a lot less. I loved all of these flavors! Maybe if you wait till closer to Christmas they will cost less. But these are very good flavors.

Trusted Contributor

These are interesting flavors. I probably won't purchase the set  I tend only to purchase their Roastaroma (really robust, almost coffee like), ginger, or green teas.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to get some CS teas; some of these flavors sound good!

My tea cupboard is bulging right now. Wegmans usually has a separate CS tea display around this time of year....

Something [more] to think about! Thanks, @Susan Louise !

Trusted Contributor

My mom passed down her love of Constant Comment tea many years ago. Fond memories of us enjoying a cup of this delicousness.

dee

Heart