Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thanks for the heads up.  I received an order confirmation but no shipping notification yet.  I looked on my confirmation and its says shipping 3 - 6 days after order so I hope soon. 

Respected Contributor

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I have never thought of using their website. I don't use the 11x 16 a lot, just the 8 inch rolls. I buy them a Costco usually but their box is always a combo so I have been buying the 8 inch ones on Amazon. 

Also with the buy one get one the freshsaver bags are the cheapest I have seen. We use those a lot for cheese and lunchmeat.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Is the bag-cutter a little plastic thing that says 'Foodsaver' on it, with a blade, and it looks kind of like a letter opener?

They sent me a couple of those in the way past and, I'll tell ya, I use them all the time - mostly for other stuff but sometimes for bags because my LEM vac-sealer doesn't have a bag-cutter on it.   

Very handy!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt

Yes. I have several of them. It's not a bag cutter it's a letter opener. LOL!!! Tha's what I use those for. My sealer does have a cutter on it. The 1st Foodsaver I had did not have a cutter on it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I’m going to place an order.

Honored Contributor

I always my the mixed bag/roll set from Costco.

That lasts me a couple of years.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN