Super Contributor

Just got the TSV foodi grill today.  Here's the question, can the drip pan be used as a baking pan? 

Trusted Contributor

Didn't the vendor bake cookies on it??

Respected Contributor

It's only a "drip pan" when you're using the grill plate. It's actually called a cooking pot. When making something like a roast just use the "cooking pot" without the grill plate or crisper basket.

Honored Contributor

Yes, you can bake in the main pot.  

Regular Contributor

I ordered this unit a couple of weeks ago and it got here in no time.  Very surprised.  I ordered the Roasting Rack and small vegetable pan direclty from Ninja.  Made a roast beef in it and it came out perfectly using the thermometer.  Yes, the pan is a baking, roasting and drip pan.  You just have to take the grill pan out if you are using it for baking or roasting.  I love the fact that if you grill, you don't have to throw out all of the juice that comes out of the steaks.  You can make gravy out of it.  Just be sure to program it correctly.

Trusted Contributor

I am really loving mine. I saw the half basket to use when you want to grill and air crisp on the Ninja site, which I may get. But, for right now, I am using it every day, at least once. I am very glad that I got this and cancelled the advance order for Meredith Laurence's oven.