Honored Contributor

Amazon has a one-day deal on the older model Foodi Grill w/probe for $159.99.  Regularly around $239 everywhere I have looked.  I was going to wait to see if prices came down after the launch of the new larger grill which is too large for our kitchen, but that deal was too good to pass up.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks!  I ordered as I had been looking and considering this as my smaller Philips is aging out and will eventually die.

The new larger one is way too large for my kitchen and the two of us. 

For anyone searching, when I did the search at Amazon it did not come up for me until I entered Foodi grill deal.

Honored Contributor

@Free2be  It should actually show up on the home page as the Deal of the Day (upper right corner). If it doesn't show up, just click on the Deal of the Day and then click on More Deals.

The new one is too big for my kitchen and really my family too.  It's just the 2 of us and we really don't entertain except Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I had been hoping that maybe the price would come down with the introduction of the new larger grill maybe before Christmas, but I just couldn't pass up $80 off.  Actually $110 since the one with the probe is actually $269.99 at Kohls on sale.  

I generally did not see any variation in pricing the other day when I was looking at it on different sites.