Honored Contributor

Food Taking A Long Time To Ship

I ordered potstickers on Dec. 28, and they still haven't shipped. I don't order from QVC that much, but this seems like a long time to take to ship them. Is this unusual? It seems like they should have shipped in a couple of days.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Food Taking A Long Time To Ship

What was the estimated delivery date (EDD) when you ordered? If you aren't past that date, then you shouldn't be concerned. It isn't unusual for some of the food items to ship at a specified sometimes later date but the hosts usually will say that during the presentation or if ordered online there will be a statement about it.

I never order anything that I need by a specific time without looking at the EDD.

Honored Contributor

The EDD is January 8. I hadn't even noticed that, but almost two weeks is a really long time. I didn't order them when they were being presented, so the host didn't say anything about a ship date. I don't need them, but I'm out and would really like to have them.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

On 1/3/2015 NickNack said:

The EDD is January 8. I hadn't even noticed that, but almost two weeks is a really long time. I didn't order them when they were being presented, so the host didn't say anything about a ship date. I don't need them, but I'm out and would really like to have them.

I agree two weeks seems long but, especially with foods, due to manufacturing constraints, they aren't always going to have inventory on hand. That is one reason checking the EDD before finalizing an order is always a good idea.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Scotnovel, I'll remember that in the future. I still would have ordered them, but I would have been prepared to wait.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The vendor may have been closed for the holidays.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I ordered Mrs Prindables on December 17. I was going to give them as extra Christmas add on gifts, and use some for a party treat, but still not shipped. Not a big deal, I can give them out in January, but it's over two weeks. I though most of the food shipped in two days if there is "not" future dates to choose from.

Super Contributor

Being a food item I would guess they wouldn't ship them until this week so they wouldn't be stuck some where due to the holidays

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered wine Dec 23 wanted it for NYE still do not have it Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2015 lynnie61 said:

I ordered Mrs Prindables on December 17. I was going to give them as extra Christmas add on gifts, and use some for a party treat, but still not shipped. Not a big deal, I can give them out in January, but it's over two weeks. I though most of the food shipped in two days if there is "not" future dates to choose from.

I wonder if the Mrs. Prindables delay is because of the caramel apple recall due to listeria. I know Mrs. Prindables haven't been recalled, but there have been so many posts here with people scared of them.

-Henry David Thoreau