Honored Contributor

Food Network show The Kitchen

I watch the show almost every weekend, I like the hosts but hate Sunny Anderson, she acts like she has never eaten before and always has to be the first when samples are given out

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Food Network show The Kitchen

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I watch the show almost every weekend, I like the hosts but hate Sunny Anderson, she acts like she has never eaten before and always has to be the first when samples are given out

I like Sunny, she is fun and peppy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I tape every show. I love it and I love Sunny ☀️ 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I love this show and the hosts.  I learn a lot

Respected Contributor

I like Sunny. She had a show of her own some years ago which I enjoyed. I don't care for the ensemble of hosts on The Kitchen.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

......I don't like Sunny when she's loud, sometimes Katie seems too prissy, GZ can be a bit of a snob and Jeff........well.........I dunno......this is just my humble opinion.  Overall, I absolutely love the show -  one of my favs next to Beat Bobby Flay. We ALL have our quirks!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I have to say I love them all.

They all have a history & story to tell.

I know Jeff & Sunny are food network star winners, not sure about Katie

Zakarian is an Iron Chef.

A show with only one of them would get old fast but the ensemble has made it work.  I do enjoy the segments with the guests.  

I enjoy it more now that Marcela is gone.   

Honored Contributor

We don't watch it anymore.  

There's something about each one of them that grates on our nerves.

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox 

And for those things, you hate Sunny  Anderson??!!!  Such a strong reaction!  I hate pedophiles, rapists, people who are cruel, abusive, and neglectful to animals and children, prejudice and terrorists for starters.