Honored Contributor

Re: Flipping Channels - Why the Happy Dance Sign????

Regular Contributor

You answered your own question. Yes, "In Your Face" move to let you know that the handful of people cannot dictate what QVC can and cannot do. QVC caters to the majority not to the minority. So get over it as it will continue because the majority loves it.
Honored Contributor

On 7/6/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 7/6/2014 Leen65 said:

I love David, his show and his Happy Dance. He is a wonderful man, has the utmost love and respect for his Mother and truly honors her. He is always happy...not easy to find these days. He is a breath of fresh air...a ray of sunshine! I love his happy dance.

I hope he can keep dancing.... with out a cardiac episode.

gazelle, guess what? You will die of something too, and it just may surprise you as to what you develop.
Honored Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Classique said:

Well his book must not be selling well so they have to bring Carolyn on to help with that is my take!

I would never ever consider buying his book as all the recipes he prepares on QVC look very unhealthy to me! I don't watch much of him though as I "got him" very shortly after I saw that "Happy Dance" a few times and saw a couple of the dishes complete with the disgusting taste testing and talking with mouthfuls of food which is just GROSS AND RUDE!

I heard her say she'd be on earller this a.m. when I tuned in and there she was, wearing a short skirt above the knees, selling one of those callous removers. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw she was barefooted and demonstrated the device. I reached right for the remote rather than for the keyboard or the phone as I may order one but not from Carolyn or Shawn.

Breath of fresh air.
Honored Contributor

We all have different views on most things. I say if David wants to sell his cookbook on his show, go for it. If I don't want to watch, I use that thinga majig that changes the channels. I sure wouldn't watch Carolyn in the kitchen, don't care for her at all in there. JMO. Happy Sunday.

Frequent Contributor

I think there are at least 2 old ladies who just like to criticize everyone... you know who you are....

Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Tissyanne said:
On 7/6/2014 Leen65 said:

I love David, his show and his Happy Dance. He is a wonderful man, has the utmost love and respect for his Mother and truly honors her. He is always happy...not easy to find these days. He is a breath of fresh air...a ray of sunshine! I love his happy dance.

gazelle, guess what? You will die of something too, and it just may surprise you as to what you develop.
It will not be from ingesting fried Mac and cheese.....
Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Tissyanne said:
On 7/6/2014 Leen65 said:

It will not be from ingesting fried Mac and cheese.....

Dead is dead- doesn't matter how you go...JMNO, but I would rather have enjoyed my LIFE when I go, not living a miserable existence in order to postpone the inevitable...

Cardiac arrest is at least quick, and you don't have to undergo chemo and radiation....

Respected Contributor

On 7/6/2014 annamarie said:

I think there are at least 2 old ladies who just like to criticize everyone... you know who you are....

Honored Contributor

On 7/6/2014 sparklestar said:
On 7/6/2014 annamarie said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Lol, yep we know them well, huh?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri