Honored Contributor

Flip Pan Fans it is the TS on Evine today April 3rd

For those that may have been contemplating purchasing one of these, it is the Today's Special and it's very well priced for the size and you get the extra glass lid.

I have a smaller one that I bought on sale so I was thrilled to see this today as it is large enough to make larger pieces of chicken or maybe a nice piece of beef.

Comes in really great colors too! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Flip Pan Fans it is the TS on Evine today April 3rd

I've had one of those pans over 6 months and have never used it.  I wish I had my money back.  It's a ridiculous concept.  I've got fry pans and really don't need a flip pan which you don't flip.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I think the pan is a great concept. It is a low pressure cooker.Thanks for the review

Honored Contributor

I guess you could call any pan with a tight lid a "low pressure cooker".  What are you going to do when the gaskets wear out?  That pan will just be a distant memory to Evine then.  That Debra person has really sold people a bill of goods on this pan but I could scarcely believe it when she said she never flips it except to make popcorn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I got the magenta one. Love that color! And the new size as well. A bit more manageable than the "senior" pan when I'm only cooking for two. I'm glad it comes with the glass lid as well.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I guess you could call any pan with a tight lid a "low pressure cooker".  What are you going to do when the gaskets wear out?  That pan will just be a distant memory to Evine then.  That Debra person has really sold people a bill of goods on this pan but I could scarcely believe it when she said she never flips it except to make popcorn.

Well, they DO come with a spare  gasket, which is more than any of my "true" pressure cookers did..I doubt they still make the silicon gasket for the Techniques Presure cooker that I own, and it WILL give out one day...Also, I believe the one she doesnt  flip is the super large deep one, the one called the "Big Mama" which, though you can use both sides, would not make sense to flip if filled with something like stew, since one side is disproportionaltely larger than the other-

If you feel like you were sold a bill of goods, then send it back by all means..

I have the two of the shallower pans and I flip them all the time..Speaking for only myself, I really love both of them, but really have no need for that huge model..

Honored Contributor

I love my Flip Pan (truly love the non stick and the convenience of being able to use it as a fry pan, grill pan or flip pan).

I was happy to see the TS yesterday as I could use a little more depth to make a larger bone in chicken breast.  I did make smaller, bone in chicken thighs and with that extra low pressure they were finished a bit faster and were falling off the bone.

I was skeptical about this pan/technology too but now I love it (and the extra gasket that they provide).

I can't wait to try pork or beef in the new Flip Pan! . . . Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I read the reviews. One lady said the gasket came out. She said she used it without it and it worked fine. I have a couple of pressure cookers and have never had to replace a gasket. I think this new pan doesn't need to be flipped. You could but I like the idea of 2 pans.