Honored Contributor

Flip Pan Fans - Clearance Sale on Evine

I just noticed that Evine put their 3 quart round saucepan Flip Pan on sale for less than $10 and you can also purchase a glass lid for less than $4 to go along with it.  If anyone was in the market for something like this you may want to take a look as that is a terrific deal (I love my Flip Pans and use them pretty much daily.  Cooks/cleans great.).

Trusted Contributor

Re: Flip Pan Fans - Clearance Sale on Evine

What an interesting idea.  Thanks for posting!  I can see how 2equal pans would be good to flip omelets, for instance, so they cook on both sides, but  I am curious, what do you flip from a deep pot into a small shallow fry pan?

Honored Contributor

Great question @NJgirl 1205 and the simple answer is, in the case of this pot you don't flip it.  The nice function of this pot is that when you attach the "lid" that you can use separately as a fry pan, it creates a nice little seal and works as a low pressure pressue cooker (that's the reason why I bought the glass lid so I can use it with both the pan and the pot in their regular functions).

These are nice pots/pans and for the money are a great deal.  Please let me know if I can answer any other questions you may have!

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloeAh, I did not realize they could also be separated.  What a great deal!  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased one just for cooking pasta.  Boils quickly and cleans even quicker!

Honored Contributor

Yes @NJgirl 1205, they link together if you want to use them as a low grade pressure cooker and then can be separated to use for their individual functions.  They really do a nice job (thanks @Zhills!) and like I say for this price they are a steal!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I just bought one. Use Code SHOPJULY for free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Oh wow didn't know they had a free shipping code, thanks for the head's up @Hellcat64 in case I run into something else!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh wow didn't know they had a free shipping code, thanks for the head's up @Hellcat64 in case I run into something else!

You're welcome. I got it in an email.