New Contributor

While listening to the guest promoting the Flavorwave Oven She kept repeating that it cooks from the inside out???? If it did that, it would not cook meats well done outside and pink on the inside. It would cook well done on the inside and pink on the outside!! Think about it. Maybe someone told her that but if she thought about it she would realize how absurd it sounds when she proves that it doesn't do that at all.

It's a matter of principle. If you say something that is not true, it makes everything you say questionable. I believe that the host(s) should correct them when they say things like that. I know they want to sell their products, that's the reason for being on the show, but I can't buy something from someone who tries to make something sound better or other than what it actually is. Isn't this what QVC is all about?

I'm not trying to be nasty, I just want people to tell me the truth about the products they sell. This is the main reason I shop at QVC instead of the other TV shopping channels.