Regular Contributor

Finding Discontinued Stemware

I went to order some more of my wine glasses (Mikasa French Countryside in clear) and found out they are discontinued! I checked Mikasa's website and they only have my style in the water goblets, not the wine glasses. I'm heart broken. I was told to check Replacements .com and found them but they are used and are $29.99 a piece, which is almost double what I paid per glass, brand new. Any other ideas of where to find discontinued items? Below is the pic of the item. Thanks in advance for the help!

Screenshot_20170817-135133.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Finding Discontinued Stemware

@michigangirl723

Do you have a Mikasa outlet store near you? 

Occasional Contributor

I have the same glassware and I have found replacements at Bed Bath and Beyond. Also check EBay. I have the Mikasa French Countryside, Italian Countryside and English Countryside and matching stemware. When I have needed plates I have found them on Replacements. Good Luck😊

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

How pretty !!!!!  Love that its a good solid stem so a klutz like me can't topple the glass or (and have lost many glasses and finger nails) to an unintended karate chop !.

Have a look on EBay...there is alot of stuff there. It will be time consuming a bit-- people will post under "white wine glass" or "stem ware". You get the picture. I am on the hunt myself for a replacement glass from Pier 1: I want 3 more but will be content with just one.

Esteemed Contributor

Google the pattern.  Found some at JC Penney online.

Honored Contributor

@michigangirl723  Is this the one???IMG_6910.JPG

Regular Contributor

@butterfly123 Great Idea, but I just checked and looks like I don't. BummerSmiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@michigangirl723

Look at my above post with picture 

Regular Contributor

@butterfly123 @Zhills

Thanks so much for searching for me! You guys have been so helpful, but although those are the same line, they are the water goblets which are 15oz. I believe mine are 9oz for the wine glasses. I'm just going to have to keep looking. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MariOney I've never bought anything from Ebay, but I wll check it out. Thanks so much for the suggestion! I'll keep my fingers crossed they are on there.