Respected Contributor

If you're actually living ANYWHERE in the NYC Metropolitan area and you're asking about meats on a TV Shopping Channel, you need a break.  NYC has a gazillion places you can buy meat.  And that doesn't include every supermarket in the area.

Honored Contributor

We buy it at the meat market. It's a little expensive but it's good & worth it.

Alid's carries them every once in a while for $12.99 per lb. We have bought some of those & they were good. Generally have them around Holiday's.

Contributor

Thanks.  I have a disability and don't get out much.  I get my groceries from FoodTown and Fresh Direct and thought I'd try QVC for a change.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like the Rastelli steaks I bought from QVC.  (got a refund)  They were not Filet Mignon though.

Respected Contributor
I’ve enjoyed the Rastelli items I’ve had.

For goodness sakes. She didn’t ask if she should find a butcher or go to Costco. This was an either/or question and those weren’t options.
Honored Contributor

I've purchased many products from both of those vendors, over the years, and always got good quality.

I haven't ordered steaks from either, though, but the quality of the meat has been very good with both for the variety of products I've used.