Valued Contributor

Re: Fiestaware now available at QVC!

@Bridgegal, try typing Fiesta in the search bar.  Leave off the "ware."

Valued Contributor

Just enter Fiesta and the items will show up.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@azgal @Ruby Laine 

Good grief.  I never thought of that.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal - Not to be too blunt, but I purposely pointed out the FIESTA search term in my very first post of this thread so people could easily find the pieces. Smiley Happy  I hope you discover some things you love!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, I will buy Fiesta at either Macy's or other department stores that sell it.  I will bypass QVC's high shipping rate.

Honored Contributor

Many years ago QVC sold Fiestaware.  I believe it was sold on line only, because I had never seen it presented.  I used to watch the Q more back then and I believe I would have seen it at some point if they ever had it on air.  I actually ordered it from them because their price was the best and they had a color that wasn't easy to find other places.  Also, they offered their place settings with mugs rather than cups and saucers.  Back then most stores only carried place settings that included cups and saucers, and my preference was mugs.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc, thanks for mentioning this! 

There is a nice selection of items, and also colors.

I have enjoyed Fiesta for about 8 years now and it is such a great product.  Two colors that I have recently added to my collection are lapis and daffodil.  Very pretty!

Respected Contributor

WHAT DOES CHINA CONSTRUCTION MEAN?

Esteemed Contributor

@granddi - Where are you seeing that phrase? I just clicked into three different Fiesta pieces for sale on this site and didn't find it listed anywhere.

Respected Contributor

There is some Fiesta on ShopHQ also. I've never bought any Fiesta so don't know if the pricing is good or not.