Esteemed Contributor

Fiestaware = free shipping now through Sunday

Just in case anyone missed the last promotion (or if you just need more goodies!), fiestafactorydirect.com is having a sitewide free shipping sale through Sunday...

Valued Contributor

Re: Fiestaware = free shipping now through Sunday

Thank you @loriqvc -- I love Fiestaware.  I'm goin for a visit Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

They say it’s free shipping...but they tack on a $5 handlingfee of some sort.

Didn’t deter me from ordering last time “free shipping” was offered...but I was not expecting that fee.

Esteemed Contributor

The $4.95 handling fee is clearly listed at the top of every page and at checkout; this company has the best packaging I've ever seen, which is excellent considering the fragile nature of the items it ships.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Just in case anyone missed the last promotion (or if you just need more goodies!), fiestafactorydirect.com is having a sitewide free shipping sale through Sunday...

My neighbor works at Fiesta Ware, buisness is so bad she is out of work July 1 to 14. they are shutting down. She said they just don't have the orders.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

The $4.95 handling fee is clearly listed at the top of every page and at checkout; this company has the best packaging I've ever seen, which is excellent considering the fragile nature of the items it ships.

Yes it is.  My point was I have never shopped at an online store that offered free shipping but then charged a handling fee.  It took me by surprise.

I agree they do package items well.

Honored Contributor

Am suspending my addiction---Woman Very Happy---for any and all fiestaware until I get my house back to normal. Am moving out for a few months for major tree damage repair, so am trying not to bring anymore in. However, I do have all the sizes of that cute heart shaped dish and got them for no shipping but the handling fee. So cute !!!