Frequent Contributor

Re: Fiestaware Meadow available for preorder

Well, this is a problem!  lol  The new color is gorgeous!   I have been toying with the idea of getting a set of Fiestaware dishes as an alternative to my everyday of Blue Willow.  I may need a dish addiction intervention.  For those of you who have ordered your pieces, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Oh my. This color is gorgeous. I need a place setting in this to add to my collection.
Respected Contributor

So fresh and Spring like. Like the pitcher. Would be a wonderful addition for a collector.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just ordered this color from Macys, as all fiesta is on sale and free shipping at $49---Got the basic 3 pc set with the dinner plate, salad plate and the 19oz bowl all for $27.99, got a gusto bowl and got a mug, all on sale too. Also had a $25 gift card so my total for all 5 pieces with tax, was under $42  !!! Now I won't get them until sometime in June but that is fine. I have all the colors of fiestaware  and a few retired colors, in my collection---happy birthday to me from me !!!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

Thank you! Love this color!

I live alone and don’t have room to entertain so I really don’t need a thing...but I may find room for one piece - surely I need a latte mug for every day or the week? Or month? lol Something, at least!

Honored Contributor

Love this color!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for telling me about this sale!  I purchased the bistro set chip and dip and a mug in this new gorgeous color.  GREAT price with the Macy’s discount!

Honored Contributor

@depglass--did you try Macys? I think their shipping is figured together not per each and if you hit a limit on orders, shipping is free. the other sites charge way more plus a $4.95 handling fee and the buying limits are higher. that's why I opted to go with Macys-------I may not get my stuff until late June but thats ok. I think the shipping was $8.95 on 5 pieces .