Honored Contributor

Fiesta collectors congregate here, so I picked this forum over Home.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Fiesta now comes in bedding

[ Edited ]

@depglass: Ok...tell us about the bedding. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What caught my eye on the homepage of the email was a stripe on white coverlet in popular colors, red, lapis, one of the lighter greens, meadow or sage, ivory and grey.  Sheets are also available in solid colors.  There are a few floral comforters that you wouldn't immediately think "Fiesta" but the colors are the same.  Can towels be far behind?  I think this line ties in nicely with all the coastal themes being shown.  Very nice for a beach house.

Esteemed Contributor

Bedding and linens have actually been available from Fiesta for quite awhile now; you can find them at places like Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond and online at Overstock, Wayfair, and Amazon as well as the fiestafactorydirect.com website.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Bedding and linens have actually been available from Fiesta for quite awhile now; you can find them at places like Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond and online at Overstock, Wayfair, and Amazon as well as the fiestafactorydirect.com website.

i had no idea! I love the Fiestware colors and will defintely check these out. A set in Lapis, Turquoise, and White would make a perfect summer bed.

Thank you @loriqvc and @depglass !