Regular Contributor

Ordered element grill by Feugo in March. Last weekend igniter button broke. Called feugo and was told this was not a feugo living grill. This girl qvc offers was a feugo brill and feugo went out of business a few years ago. Feugo living does not have any parts from feugo company. All feugo merchandise was bought out by other vendors. I returned grill to Q last week and now am playing waiting game to get refund back to my credit card. Beware and don't buy this grill there are no parts or warranties since company doesn't exist!

Respected Contributor

@cruisingonroyal wrote:

Ordered element grill by Feugo in March. Last weekend igniter button broke. Called feugo and was told this was not a feugo living grill. This girl qvc offers was a feugo brill and feugo went out of business a few years ago. Feugo living does not have any parts from feugo company. All feugo merchandise was bought out by other vendors. I returned grill to Q last week and now am playing waiting game to get refund back to my credit card. Beware and don't buy this grill there are no parts or warranties since company doesn't exist!

That is bizarre, I had no idea what that was so I looked it up.  Everything I found shows that it's the same thing.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*