Honored Contributor

🔪Feminine 🔪 Knives 🔪

How fun are these for a first apartment or a young cook?

They are top rated at Anthropologie.  

• Paring Knife: 4"L
  • Breakfast Knife: 7"L
  • Chef Knife: 8"L
Honored Contributor

Re: 🔪Feminine 🔪 Knives 🔪

There is also a "sale" set for $14.95.

Honored Contributor

Gal's gotta have a good paring knife.

Honored Contributor

Well, those are cute.  I have a 14" Sabatier French chef's knife.  It is NOT cute!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I've had my share of those cute inexpensive knives and find they're a waste of money.  They're not made of quality materials, don't sharpen well and don't "hold an edge".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono ,may need for throwing soon. So tired of this virus. when will you return to school full time? Any idea? Prov. Need ideas on easiest way. to unstick computer keys . Help Cap lock and shift keys keep using cap letters Many thanks. Prov

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@lolakimono ,may need for throwing soon. So tired of this virus. when will you return to school full time? Any idea? Prov. Need ideas on easiest way. to unstick computer keys . Help Cap lock and shift keys keep using cap letters Many thanks. Prov

@sligo 

Try a can of compressed air-

keyboard cleaning compressed air duster canned air duster | Global ...

There is probably something stuck there, like crumbs or dust.

We are supposed to report on 8/27, whether that is online or in person, who knows yet.  I don't mind coming in by myself, without students, to do the work, but I hope that we are 100% online. I don't see how any "hybrid" model will be able to keep us safe and we already have a lack of subs.  Who would want to come into a class where the teacher has been sickened by Covid?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

the store has very unusual  housewares - something I didn't associate with the store (clothing) at all. 

I bought my cake stand there a few months ago after needing one for many years but nothing really appeal to me until I saw theirs.