Esteemed Contributor

I love Wolfgang. I saw the rice cooker was a TS & don't especially like rice so didn't watch. Today I saw all the things you can cook besides rice & ordered a yellow one. Then, I did the same as the other poster & ordered another as a backup in cranberry. I live by myself & this is one pot cooking. I am for sure going to make the meatloaf & quiche. I also ordered the smoothie maker. I love his stuff.

Btw, there are tons of recipes on Pinterest & online for small rice cookers.

Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 straitgirl said:

I love Wolfgang. I saw the rice cooker was a TS & don't especially like rice so didn't watch. Today I saw all the things you can cook besides rice & ordered a yellow one. Then, I did the same as the other poster & ordered another as a backup in cranberry. I live by myself & this is one pot cooking. I am for sure going to make the meatloaf & quiche. I also ordered the smoothie maker. I love his stuff.

Btw, there are tons of recipes on Pinterest & online for small rice cookers.

Thanks for the Pinterest tip. I'm going to try meatloaf too, and rice/veggie combos.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

Did anyone order the cookbook or should I just go online ?

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Bigbro said:

I think a few people on this thread said that they did. I didn't. Lots of that stuff can be found online. HSN has a lot of his recipes on their site.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I ordered it, but as much for recipe proportions as for the recipes, it will have recipes for this little one as well as his two other sizes. That way, if I see a freebie recipe online I'd like to try, I'll have a good idea how to adjust the ingredients down.

Regular Contributor
On 2/7/2015 betteb said:
On 2/7/2015 Bigbro said:

I think a few people on this thread said that they did. I didn't. Lots of that stuff can be found online. HSN has a lot of his recipes on their site.

Thanks, I might cancel the cookbook. I can always order it later.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't order a cook book. I am just going to throw things into it and cook and see what happens. I get the general idea from the presentations and will experiment with this!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Bigbro said:
On 2/7/2015 betteb said:
On 2/7/2015 Bigbro said:

Thanks, I might cancel the cookbook. I can always order it later.

Yep and it might show up on Amazon for less.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Johnnyeager said:

I didn't order a cook book. I am just going to throw things into it and cook and see what happens. I get the general idea from the presentations and will experiment with this!

Have you ever made WP's Mac and Cheese? It's the bomb. You can just Google Wolfgang Puck's Rice Cooker Mac and Cheese.

Maybe you've seen him make it on air?

ETA The product page says it comes with 20 recipes.

Honored Contributor

Over 120,000 sold.