Honored Contributor

I enjoy him too. Don't know why, but he is fun to watch. I liked Emeril too, but he has changed a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I ordered the TS at 12:20 eastern and it was already on extended delivery{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I have his full size cooker and love it. This smaller size will be great now that it's just me.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I am a sucker for any small kitchen electric so I ordered one too. I have had great success with most of my Wolfgang purchases, so at this pricepoint, I'll give it a shot. I was intrigued with the variety of things they were cooking in it, including meatloaf. For just one person, I may never have to turn on a burner again.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Johnnyeager said:

I am a sucker for any small kitchen electric so I ordered one too. I have had great success with most of my Wolfgang purchases, so at this pricepoint, I'll give it a shot. I was intrigued with the variety of things they were cooking in it, including meatloaf. For just one person, I may never have to turn on a burner again.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

That knife set he is selling today is the bomb! I love them

Esteemed Contributor

I second the knives recommendation. My sister and sister-in-law received them for Christmas and rave about them. I passed since I don't need any more knives, but I may cave in and replace some older things.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Johnnyeager said:

I second the knives recommendation. My sister and sister-in-law received them for Christmas and rave about them. I passed since I don't need any more knives, but I may cave in and replace some older things.

I promise you will not regret it, if you get them. They are sharp and I love that food does not stick to them.

Honored Contributor

I'm liking 351-626 the juicer. Lot cheaper then the Q popular brands. He cracks me up when he says 'vegetable' he says 'vegtable'. Bless his heart. I've got his indoor grill/griddle and mixing bowls think it is. He sells quality stuff you can't find at Bed & Bath. If I ever need a new waffle maker I'd go for his too. I'll have a Wolfgang weekend since David is selling garden stuff in Feb.

I'm having trouble finding a shiny either stainless steel or aluminum (not dishwasher safe, wahhhh) pizza pan. Don't like those dark coated ones. Norpro, has some nice ones , but, pricey.

Honored Contributor

I just purchased the TSV and the cookbook. Rice (or a meal) for 1-2 is perfect for me. I have high hopes, as the Sistema microwave rice cooker I bought from QVC was a dud. I probably shouldn't have bothered with the cookbook but I noticed it gave recipe proportions for this TSV, so kind of worth it for that alone. I haven't even seen the full presentation yet!

Good to have the knife set recommendation too. I got some others for Xmas, but if they aren't all that, now I have good recs for Wolfie's set.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I am getting that Egg Boiler. I have been coveting it for sometime, but not at $40. At only $25, its not much more than Mark Charles' and I like the sleek look. I love his stories about his mother and grandmother in Austria.