Valued Contributor

February What's cooking at your house?

Valued Contributor

Re: February What's cooking at your house?

Morning all,

I'm late in getting us started and I have no excuse. Sorry!

Last night we finished off the last of the soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. Not sure what it will be today. Making breakfast right now. Can only think of one meal of a time! lol

February is here and we need to enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

I finally became my Italian grandparents and made my own sauce and meatballs from scratch.  In fact, I brought some for lunch today at work because I am so proud of my self.    Who knew teaching me about spices on this board would lead me here? #gratefulHeart 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have the frig. stocked because we are in the midst of a blizzard right now.  Pizza, soup.

Respected Contributor

Recently I've made quiche, lasagna, beef stroganoff and chicken pot pie.  I made enough of each for two meals.  This way, I get a few nights off.  Smiley Wink  I'm sorry to say I still haven't made my yearly chicken soup or my vegetable beef soup. (I freeze several servings, which is why I need only make them once a year.)  Woman Wink

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

12508731_656942977780411_939423587685982827_n.jpg

Valued Contributor

Morning all,

Hope everyone is doing well. Not much cooking here. Ate out at a pizza buffet last night. Well, try to do better at cooking soon. (no promises)

Weather is warm and sunny but suppose to rain tomorrow. That's okay about the rain. I'm sure they need it here.

Love hearing from others, please come back often. We enjoy hearing from everyone.

Honored Contributor

I'm still working on my meatballs and sauce but I also sauteed chicken with spices and olive oil on Sunday and I've used that as a topping with my cabbage salad this week too.  

You guys are making me hungry for pizza.  It's been so long! 

Trusted Contributor

Turning cold tonight with a little snow.  Merle had a cardiologist appointment  this morning and then we visited with my cousin at the hospital. He has been asleep for two weeks since his surgery.   We stopped for breakfast  on the way home.  Now I'm fighting taking a nap cause if I do, I'll not be able to sleep tonite.  Breakfast was really good, just too much of it.  

Respected Contributor

Afternoon & welcome all, glad to see so much cooking going on, growing up in an Italian family there was cooking non stop, I don't do that much any more but do enjoy it when I do.

Tonite is spaghetti with homemade sauce from the freezer w/meatballs & neck bones, yum.

Weather here is dreary but not too cold, at least we missed the major storm, got a lot of rain yesterday.

Take Care