Esteemed Contributor

Re: Feb. 9 Today is PIZZA PIE DAY What is your favorite??

This is going to sound crazy but the best pizza I have ever had was when I was living in Australia. It was a little place called Milk and Honey and the oven was sent over from Italy and reassembled by the Italian owners, it was a coal fired oven. It was a pizza with little chunks of pumpkin(sugar pumpkin) and goat cheese. It had a very light alfredo sauce instead of a red sauce. My friend was eating it and he begged me to take a bit. I didn't think it looked great at all but I gave it a try because I have ended up loving stuff that didn't appeal to me at all. To this day is still the most delicious piece of pizza I have ever had.

I like all kinds of toppings though. My favorite here is probably pepperoni, mushroom and banana peppers. I also like mushroom, jalapenos, banana peppers and pineapple and of course the classic margherita. Love lots of garlic too!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Amy's roasted vegetables w/out cheese ( the Amy's is sold under the TJs name for MUCH less at TJs)....then I add pineapple, mushrooms etc and maybe some Daiya cheese...oh so yummy and a treat food!

Respected Contributor

If you are ever on Tybee Island, GA. go to Huc-a-Poos. They have the best pizza ever. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

i always order ham, pineapple, onion & jalapeno.

Esteemed Contributor

Costco Deep Dish Pizza. I had a slice in May and I still think about it!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.