Honored Contributor

Have been unable to get our regular hulless popcorn from Amazon.  We finally ran out and I ordered some Farmer Johns Hulless from the Q.

I am glad I did it is very good.  Almost completely hulless, light fluffy and large kernnels and great taste.  So much better than our usual brand.  IMO its a little overpriced but after having some last night its worth it.

Do not hesitate to order it if interested.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

We love our hulless popcorn too. If you get a chance, try this one. It's really good, and we can find it local at Meijers, and a corner store sells it too.  I believe we saw it sold at an Ace store. I've  seen it on the web for as low as 3.19. It sells locally by me for like $3-$4 for two pounds.Popcorn 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie    I'm glad you had good luck with your order because my most recent one was awful.  My first order was very good so I reordered and that was a big mistake.  Just like grocery store popcorn at 5X the price.  Never again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@LoveMyBaby - We also love the Amish Country popcorn! They have several varieties, and we've enjoyed them all.

Trusted Contributor

I think whether popcorn tastes good or not is less a matter of the kind of popcorn and more a matter of how it is packaged. Popcorn seems really dry, but the little moisture content it does contain is really crucial. It makes the popcorn taste fresh, and also affects how well it pops. If the popcorn is packaged at the right moisture level in a vacuum sealed bag or a can, it will stay good for a long time.

Most popcorn, however, is in plastic bags that do not protect it, and you have no way to know how long it's been sitting in a warehouse or on a grocery shelf before you buy it. I used to be able to get canned popcorn, and that was the best. Now the closest thing I can find is from redenbacher, in sturdy plastic jars with small screw-on lids. If you ever find really fresh popcorn sold at a farm stand, you can vacuum seal it yourself, and I think you'll be pleased with the difference.

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried the Hull less but I love their Kettle Corn, it is so good. My grand daughters love it too! I will have to give the hull less a try next time!