Super Contributor

Farberware Air Fryer..thoughts...?

My goodness. I/we have wanted an air fryer for over a year now. 

I see the Farberware air fryer from the world of wally gets good reviews. I have also eyed up the QVC ones (and other places) and just decided they are probably not for me. 

This is  Farberware 3.2 Quart Air Fryer, Black, and it is currently $79.00. The warranty is also what appeals to me. Does anybody have it..? Or maybe know somebody who has one..? Thoughts..?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Farberware Air Fryer..thoughts...?

I have this air fryer and I like it. My fryer isn't digital, just 2 dials, time and temp. However it is adequate for my needs and does a good job.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Love mine! I've had it for almost two years. I like making frozen appetizers and french fries, but I also use it for cooking things like steak, pork chops, and chicken breast. It's my tallest countertop appliance, about 14". When I had my kitchen remodeled a few months ago, one of my must-haves was a place to store it.

AIR FRY STORAGE.jpg

Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies. Is there any first time thing to do with it before using the first time..? You know, like when you get a cast iron pan, it needs seasoned, lol..is there anything I should do before using it the first time..? I know it seems a silly question, just want to know as much as I can!! Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No, it is user friendly.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@msh8970wrote:

Thanks for the replies. Is there any first time thing to do with it before using the first time..? You know, like when you get a cast iron pan, it needs seasoned, lol..is there anything I should do before using it the first time..? I know it seems a silly question, just want to know as much as I can!! Thanks!! Smiley Happy

air fry ins.jpg

Super Contributor

Thanks, @Caffeina, I also have been poking around on youtube, looking for tips for beginners. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have that one. It was my first for $39 as a Black Friday special. It is great since it was cheap and just simply works! I do like the dials and not having to deal with a digital interface. My Paula Deen one is much larger, so having both of them works well for doing multiple things. They aren't loud and are easy to clean.
Valued Contributor

We have had one for about a year and use it almost every single day.   I like the two dials and the ease of cleaning.  I even use it to roast almonds that I buy in bulk from Sam's Club.  

My husband uses it for many things.  I re-heat pizza and it makes great fries.

Enjoy !!!!