Contributor

FYI Lenox Butterfly Meadow Dinnerware Sale

[ Edited ]

Woman Very Happy  I was waiting for a Lenox Butterfly Meadow Dinnerware TSV, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen this year.  At lenox.com, the same set (28 piece) offered last year on QVC is on sale for $179.95 and then there's a coupon for 25% off. The cost is $134.96 plus tax.  The shipping is free. Coupon is only good until tomorrow 6/22.

Respected Contributor

Re: FYI Lenox Butterfly Meadow Dinnerware Sale

@CookieC25 wrote:

Woman Very Happy  I was waiting for a Lenox Butterfly Meadow Dinnerware TSV, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen this year.  At lenox.com, the same set (28 piece) offered last year on QVC is on sale for $179.95 and then there's a coupon for 25% off. The cost is $134.96 plus tax.  The shipping is free. Coupon is only good until tomorrow 6/22.

I hope you get it. I have tons of china, and except for a bunch of Japanese blue and white, it's all plain white. I've looked at those Lenox pieces and secretly coveted them because it's such a delightful pattern.

That's a very good price, and buying directly from Lenox, you know you're getting first quality. I hope you have many years of pleasure looking at and using it.

Respected Contributor

Cookie, please check macys dot Com.  They have some great sale prices, extra 15% off and free shipping at $49.  Don't know if what you are looking for is what they have on sale, but please check them out.

Esteemed Contributor

I like shopping directly from Lenox. They offer their own version of EP on every purchase every day.