Honored Contributor

FYI: From Mary's IG page 🙄😯

She said she's on family vacation and tomorrow's ITKWM would be 4 Big hours of FOOD...yippee!!! hosted by Mary Nelson,

Exciting really..🤨..why not just stop having kitchen shows & just replace them with "gourmet holiday" shows!  

I have grown bored with these shows anyway & All Day Cooking Day for me was Lock N Lock Day & food with a few other things to fill in the gaps😉.

Honored Contributor

Re: FYI: From Mary's IG page 🙄😯

I guess that's where the profits are. If someone buys an air fryer, then they'll probably never need to buy another air fryer, but if they buy food, they eat it and come back for more.  I'm not in the market for prepared foods, but I can see why QVC pushes it so hard.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm guessing there will be fewer food-only shows after July is over—there are always tons of Gourmet Holiday episodes as part of CIJ.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat 

Good point I never thought about this! Only food I've ever ordered & delicious the raspberry swirl cheesecake from Juniors.  I ordered past few years for our Christmas Eve dinner at my nieces home.😋😋😋

Esteemed Contributor

FWIW, they just announced that this show will feature all new food items, which should make it slightly more interesting. However, with Mary Nelson and Courtney Cason cohosting, I'm not going to be watching much...

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Nelson did a GREAT JOB!!!! .... she is also a great host 🥰😘😍

Respected Contributor

@house_cat I thought Mary D.'s show  Saturday was rather snappy for the girls. But to many sweet things for me.Something different with 2 new hosts though.My budget is going to be slim pickin's but have to watch what we eat any way.Appetite is going away. .

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am so glad there are other channels on tv ! In this hot weather something foreign to me usually , but I am having difficulty finding appropiate food/nutrition that appeals to me. Seeing constant cheesecakes/cookies/meat having the bloody juices (etc) forced from them does not help. I long to see gadgets for the kitchen. But there must be an audience so for those -- have at it. 

I am glad when it is told that the shows are all food items for sale. It saves me from wasting my time.