Esteemed Contributor

FREE SHIPPING now through 11/8

Enjoy! I wish I had waited another 24 hours before placing yesterday's order, but I'm happy to be able to get a few more gifts moved from my wish list to my cart...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING now through 11/8

@loriqvc - Me too! I did a lot of Christmas shopping late last night. If only I'd waited, but I was worried the things I wanted would sell out.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Don't forget Retailmenot has 20% cash back today for QVC.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   Perhaps if you call CS, they can give you the free shipping on the order you placed yesterday.  You may have to call back once it ships to get the discount, but it is probably worth a call.  If they say yes, ask them to note your account for when you call back after it's shipped to get the credit.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Not too many free shipping events earlier in the year, now several weekends (at least several Sundays).  And now even a few multiple day free s/h events.  They are listening.  It is a nice savings.  They finally started to at least put multiple items from the same warehouse in the same box.  I don’t buy like I used to here, but most of my purchases in 2020, I did wait till free shipping day.  

Enjoy.  

Respected Contributor

I won't be buying anything.   I have items that have been sitting in the post office for over a week.   Not purchasing anything if I  can't get them delivered 

Trusted Contributor

I cancelled my orders yesterday and immediately re ordered.  Luckily my items were not sold out.  I thought that would be easier than CS as they probably were inundated with calls when FS went into effect.  Retailmenot is only 8% cashback today and TopCashBack is 10% if interested.

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I cancelled my orders yesterday and immediately re ordered.  Luckily my items were not sold out.  I thought that would be easier than CS as they probably were inundated with calls when FS went into effect.  Retailmenot is only 8% cashback today and TopCashBack is 10% if interested.

@avid shopper Curious if you have used Retailmenot for cash back, how long is their processing time for payout?  I tried TopCashBack and it took over 4 months for payout. I currently use Rakuten & Mr Rebates and am happy with them but always interested in adding additional services. 

Trusted Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@avid shopper wrote:

@avid shopper Curious if you have used Retailmenot for cash back, how long is their processing time for payout?  I tried TopCashBack and it took over 4 months for payout. I currently use Rakuten & Mr Rebates and am happy with them but always interested in adding additional services. 

@rockygems123  Sorry...I have never paid any attention to what their process time is.  I think you have to reach a certain amount before payout.  Once in a while I think to check to see if I have a payout.  I mostly use TopCashBack and RetailMeNot. 

Honored Contributor

@Travone  I all , but, quit ordering from QVC. May not be their fault, but, I won't order nothing that says 'free shipping' if they won't let me choose my own shipping method I hang up on them.

That irks my rear when I'll pay EXTRA for Fedex and "we can't do that "

slam goes the phone.  That free shipping is mail innovations after you wait for "processing' for 5 days then they mail out by turtle mail and in my case the pit of hell is when it hits Carrollton, Tx it stays there for a week, then, when it gets, if it gets, to Amarillo then it has to go thru 'pending", then, "acceptance", etc.   You can easily wait 3 wks for an order. Figure in at least one or 2 postal holidays a month to boot.  If I can't buy it local I have to be pretty desperate to order anything any more. Not worth the tracking aggravation and waiting.