Esteemed Contributor

FREE SHIPPING & EASY PAY ON EVERYTHING (8/30)

Happy shopping, everyone!  Smiley Happy

P.S. ITKWD is four hours long today and there should be several new items—can't wait!

Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING & EASY PAY ON EVERYTHING (8/30)

[ Edited ]

Yes, but the prices have gone up since yesterday, so it's the same out of pocket price.  At least HSN offered free shipping but the prices didn't go up.  Not playing nicely Q.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I just ordered two things I had on my wishlist and the prices hadn't gone up.

Maybe it's just on some things.

Trusted Contributor

This won't stop the complaining, I already saw it over on Facebook, people want it for more than one day.

Keep in mind that things that were special event pricing like Valerie Parr Hill Items for the Fall things and such will be a higher price because they were special event pricing and this was stated OVER and OVER again during those events.

I thought this would make everyone happy but from the posts its clear there is no pleasing everyone.

I wish people would stop comparing HSN to QVC. Yes they are owned by the same company but they are 2 very different products in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Good luck on that 'free shipping' after it gets out of 'processing' it can be weeks to a month before you receive. They ship stuff as cheap as they can

that's that 'mail innovations' route.

Be in no hurry.

Super Contributor

I put something in my cart yesterday ($114.00).  When I checked out this morning the item was still $114.00 and I received free shipping and the system didn't crash.

Super Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

This won't stop the complaining, I already saw it over on Facebook, people want it for more than one day.

Keep in mind that things that were special event pricing like Valerie Parr Hill Items for the Fall things and such will be a higher price because they were special event pricing and this was stated OVER and OVER again during those events.

I thought this would make everyone happy but from the posts its clear there is no pleasing everyone.

I wish people would stop comparing HSN to QVC. Yes they are owned by the same company but they are 2 very different products in my opinion.

Some people are never happy.