Esteemed Contributor

For the first time in its history, QVC is offering free shipping all weekend! You can also get four or more Easy Pays on everything—including six Easy Pays on all kitchen and food items.

(And just in case you're interested, free shipping is also available for all shoes and bags through Monday.)

Woo hoo!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING ALL WEEKEND!

It never fails, I always miss it by a day or two...oh well that's  the way it goes. Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

Wow...I just saw the email and I am surprised at free shipping all weekend. Too bad I don't need or want anything from the Q right now. Just ordered yesterday from Amazon and my order will arrive today!!!

Honored Contributor

Just make sure you watch the prices, one item I've been watching went up by $5 and had $5.50 S&H, so I would save a whopping 50 cents.

Woo hoo?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

Of course by the time I get on line this morning my wish list is sold out of the items I would have purchased.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I'm also a skeptic when they tout free shipping.  I've seen on more than one occasion that the price increased during the "allleged" "free shipping" offer.

Esteemed Contributor

I was very happy to see that none of the items in my wish list went up in price. I've done a pretty good job of clearing it out now, so there are now only a couple of things left there—and they may be gone by the end of the weekend as well. With the combination of some great kitchen and gift item sale prices, free shipping, and the holiday return policy, I'm getting a lot of holiday shopping finished!

New Contributor

Yes! My friend and I noticed that, too! We'd both been "tracking" different items, waiting to see if a "free shipping" day would come along. We both went to our items and noticed the prices had gone up. I think that is such a shame. Neither of us bought them. 

Valued Contributor

I always liked searching "Clearance" items, to find the prices hadn't gone down in ages. What's with that? I mean, if you look at items all the time, you know when they've gone up or down.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower - Those were two of my purchases as well! Smiley Happy  And just in time for the free shipping event, I noticed that MarkCharles brought the Kuhn Rikon shears gift sets today; they are so handy that I always buy at least one more every time I see them.