Respected Contributor

Re: FIVE HOURS of Gourmet Holiday?!

@wahine50 wrote:

As long as it is not Alberti and Rachel hosting. They act like children, very unprofessional

@wahine50  UNFORTUNATELY it is both of these immature children...just tuned in, turned off when I saw both together stuffing Heartland chicken something.....  I refuse to watch either of them, when together it is unbearable.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

There are One Day Only values on shrimp and Germack, so that should add up to another hour or two to go along with the hours of TSV potsticker presentations...

Did Rachel drink the Germack nuts right out of the jar?  That's the strangest thing ...

@ValuSkrActually I found it rather disgusting when I saw her do that kind of immature behavior on air, and it stopped me from ever watching her again!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

There are One Day Only values on shrimp and Germack, so that should add up to another hour or two to go along with the hours of TSV potsticker presentations...

Did Rachel drink the Germack nuts right out of the jar?  That's the strangest thing ...

@ValuSkrActually I found it rather disgusting when I saw her do that kind of immature behavior on air, and it stopped me from ever watching her again!

I guess if she's the only one at home, then no harm done - like some men drink milk right from the carton. However, it seems dangerous and unwise.  What if she accidentally swallowed one or more nuts whole...

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

I guess if she's the only one at home, then no harm done - like some men drink milk right from the carton. However, it seems dangerous and unwise.  What if she accidentally swallowed one or more nuts whole...

@ValuSkr  In the privacy of RB's home she is able to do as she pleases as long as it is OK with her dogs and cat. Frankly, I do not care what RB does at home; BUT on air, I do care and it is truly bad behavior!

Valued Contributor

those look so YUMMY! I just shut off my freezer in the cellar for a bit. so when i turn it back on this summer i may get some of those rolls!