Super Contributor

FACEBOOK LIVE - WITH MARY DEANGELIS??

Mary used to do Facebook lives - she called it In the Kitchen - where is Mary.

SHe has not done these in months, as far as I know.

Anyone know why she stopped them??  Did she say?

Also - Alberti used to do some live facebooks - regarding entertaining, etc.  He stopped too.

The only one that does "live" facebook is Amy - doing her unboxing.  Boy I dont know how her husbands stands all the money she spends.  And she hardly ever buys anything for  him or the kids

Honored Contributor

Re: FACEBOOK LIVE - WITH MARY DEANGELIS??

@qvc chick wrote:

Also - Alberti used to do some live facebooks - regarding entertaining, etc.  He stopped too.

The only one that does "live" facebook is Amy - doing her unboxing.  Boy I dont know how her husbands stands all the money she spends.  And she hardly ever buys anything for  him or the kids

@qvc chick 

Do you live with them in order to know all this?  You must.

Honored Contributor

The live with Amy could possibly be staged.  One never knows.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@qvc chick wrote:

Amy makes good money why would her husband have a say in how she spends that money?

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@qvc chick wrote:

@qvc chick 

Do you live with them in order to know all this?  You must.

If you don't see them doing the lives on facebook you know, no need to live with them.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@qvc chick  The different hosts do a lot of livestreams, shows on streaming channels & on u-tube so possibly you can find those shows that way.  

Super Contributor

many of the hosts also get freebies from the vendors as testers before they present the item on air so they can get familiar with it in order to make a better presentation. those could be the boxes they're opening too.

Honored Contributor

@qvc chick wrote:

@qvc chick 

• David still does live videos twice a week -- one on Instagram and the other on Facebook.  He calls them Coffee Talk.

• Amy has a job and makes her money.  Why question her purchases?  Why would she feel the need to divulge what she purchases for her kids to the public?  Or her husband?  She shows what she wants to show. 
  • Amy has also readily stated that she gets a QVC discount for her purchases, not that it should matter to anyone here.