Honored Contributor

Evine has "temptations" style Top value

wow! Nice set and not busy colors. Although I don't need them I'm going to think about the blue or lime color -- love the butterfly and embossing. With nice sizes, lids & racks.

for those looking for yellow (or grey I think) they have nice selection of color.

just thought I'd share

Respected Contributor

Re: Evine has "temptations" style Top value

wish they had a dark blue color...

Honored Contributor

Very pretty.  Much more appealing to me than Temptations.  Light, airy and bright.  I like the aqua blue.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I broke down last night and ordered a big round casserole pot with lid in red. And I also loves blue and yellow. Nice looking product. And so big for $29.

I also ordered from them  same maker's  an oval 8qt Dutch oven in yellow. It was on clearance for $44. Made of die cast aluminum with ceramic coating.  Anybody used those kind? I love French cast iron but Since I needed a big one it is too heavy for me, not to mention $400-500.

Respected Contributor

I am curious to see these.  Does anyone have an item number?

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I am curious to see these.  Does anyone have an item number?

Go to Evine page it will pop right there. Hurry up,the colors disappear.

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I broke down last night and ordered a big round casserole pot with lid in red. And I also loves blue and yellow. Nice looking product. And so big for $29.

I also ordered from them  same maker's  an oval 8qt Dutch oven in yellow. It was on clearance for $44. Made of die cast aluminum with ceramic coating.  Anybody used those kind? I love French cast iron but Since I needed a big one it is too heavy for me, not to mention $400-500.

@SANNA I have a smaller piece of their die cast aluminum and I absolutely love it.  Cooks and cleans like a dream (I just made a casserole in it earlier today).  I don't have a dishwasher so clean up is always of interest to me and I could not ask for more from that little pot.

I was also just watching their TS presentation.  What a nice little set for the money and I love the colors and pattern.  

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA I have a smaller piece of their die cast aluminum and I absolutely love it.  Cooks and cleans like a dream (I just made a casserole in it earlier today).  I don't have a dishwasher so clean up is always of interest to me and I could not ask for more from that little pot.

I was also just watching their TS presentation.  What a nice little set for the money and I love the colors and pattern.  

Hello mtc, thank you very much for sharing your positive review. It made me feel more reassured. I did some small damage today. Besides that Dutch oven  I also picked up their large round casserole in red pattern that is a matching piece to TS. And also got the yellow set in cast aluminum that includes 11' sauté dish with a lid and 11' grilling pan for indoor grilling. But altogether I spent $130. Great deal!!!