Trusted Contributor

Evine? Kitchen products and food.

[ Edited ]

Have you bought kitchenware and food from Evine?

Are the products sold on Evine comparable in quality to those sold on QVC and HSN?

What are your favorite kitchenware and food you purchased  from Evine?

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Evine? Kitchen products and food.

I have purchased one of those multicooker pots but returned it.  Not because I didn't like it, but because I didn't need it.  But the return shipping was very high.   I have also gotten a few small pots and pans from Todd English which I love and I know they are much better than those from QVC.  Got a few odds and ends, but try to stay away because of the high return shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

I have purchased one of those multicooker pots but returned it.  Not because I didn't like it, but because I didn't need it.  But the return shipping was very high.   I have also gotten a few small pots and pans from Todd English which I love and I know they are much better than those from QVC.  Got a few odds and ends, but try to stay away because of the high return shipping.

@CLEM

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 3 pieces of the ceramic cast aluminum.  I really like it.  Have the fry pan and a 5 qt and use them more than the Stainless I have.  Really like them.

Paula Deen's pralines aren't bad either!  Yum!

Forgot Waggoner's candy.  Keep it year round!

Honored Contributor

@EatWell I love their Flip Pans, cannot recommend them enough but please know I cook for just myself.  As I not longer have a microwave, they have taken the place of one when I am looking to defrost frozen veggies or if I remember to do so a TV dinner and the clean up is a breeze.  I also have one of their air fryers which I also love and they stand by their warranty.

The downside of Evine is their s&h and their returns.  You better make sure you want and intend to keep what you order as the shipping costs can be brutal but again in spite of some not pleasant experiences I order from them after giving the purchase some thought.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deadliest Catch crab claws were very good but very expensive.  Waggoners chocolate/caramels were very good and much preferred to the Q's Harry London.  The Deen Brothers multipurpose pan seems to be a good quality.

I also bought a tiffany styled figural cardinal lamp for my nightstand.  It is surprisingly nice little lamp and not too expensive.

Super Contributor

What is Evine's policy on returning food items, does anyone know?

I was curious if they are as generous as QVC, where you don't return anything and they just credit your account...?

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

No, they are not as generous as QVC when it comes to food.  I think  you have to return food as you have to do at HSN also.

Respected Contributor

I have never purchased a food item. 

I do have a round flip pan that I love ( I flip over my sink as it does leak out a bit .)

I have the large Paula Dean air fryer which I really love.(If you purchase it be sure to condition it as posters there suggest)

Beware of the 'Cooks Essential' blender unless you have a huge # of people to blend for. It is quite large. I find it works as good as a Vita -Mix I owned once  but it is just too large.  I found both difficult to clean at times. I like NInja (not on Evine's site) as you can remove the blade to clean.

They do have some good sales at  times . I quickly check thier site frequently.

Trusted Contributor

I have the small 3.5 quart air fryer and a few flip pans in various sizes. I love everything I've gotten. I especially like their warranty. One of my flip pans broke where you attach the 2 pans and I emailed the company and they sent me a brand new one with all the accessories.

As for food items, I love Waggoner's chocolates. My mother had ordered some for me last time they were on, but living in South Florida, they arrived melted - really bad. She called and they gave a full refund. I ordered crab cakes and there was no dry ice and the cakes were mush - I called and they provided a full refund. I didn't have to return. I do not think they are allowed to take food items back. That would be very dangerous.