Honored Contributor

Evine Kitchen Clearance/No More Kitchen Shows?

I know Evine is morphing back into Shop HQ in a week or so but I also notice they have drastically cut back their kitchen shows/offerings as well so I am guessing maybe kitchen things will not be a staple in their new line up?

Please know this is pure speculation but they are really reducing not only the prices but also their s/h (and they rarely do that).  There are some great bargains if anyone is interested.

Bummer, I have to admit I like Cook's Companion items (I have quite a few things from them) and I love Deb Murray . . . Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Kitchen Clearance/No More Kitchen Shows?

They just had a fashion warehouse sale for a few days and have brought in very few new products of any category lately so they just probably are going to start fresh with Shop HQ.

Honored Contributor

Oh thanks so much for your reply @Pook!  To be honest I don't watch them unless it's kitchen centric and I have seen many vendors fade away and when they said Paula Deen's air fryer wasn't coming back until next year I guess I assumed the worst.  I really hope they are retooling/revamping their kitchen products because like I said I have been very pleased with everything I have purchased.

Fingers crossed!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't know if Evine is ending their kitchen shows but clearance sales doesn't necessarily mean it's over. All brick & mortar stores, online retailers including QVC and HSN hold big clearance sales this time of year to make room for fall, winter and holiday merchandise. 

Valued Contributor

I loved watching The Sizzle on Sunday mornings before ITKWD was on. They rarely do The Sizzle anymore. And I like the Deen Bros., but again, they are rarely on. Not sure what is going on.

Honored Contributor

Is Paula Deen still on that channel ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  oh yes her products are still available.  I agree with the opinion that they are maybe clearing out old inventory in repositioning themselves for the ShopHQ launch this week.  I do hope kitchen items are included in the relaunch and that Paula is still part of that team.

Valued Contributor

I keep getting emails about the name change, but will anything else be changing? I see no great values enticing me to buy and that's a good thing.

Contributor

I live by the Walmart Home office, and Paula was at our Walmart yesterday for a book signing. I told my hubby she was probably crying "that used to be me" when she saw all the Pioneer Woman stuff in Wally now.

I believe housewares was one of the areas where they (Evine) were losing money; fashion was another. I read the article on some board somewhere. 

I love their clothing and a lot of their shoes/boots and have bought tons. I will be sorry to see those go if they decide to do away with those areas. They are the only shopping channel. I think that has trendier things.

The shipping is high, but I get my things quickly and have never had an issue so I guess the higher shipping is worth something.

The home decor is horrible. Everything is expensive and ugly. They need to change that. I can't imagine many people buy that ugly dated stuff.

Respected Contributor

The Deen brother's skillets I bought about a year ago are wonderful and I use a bit of oil for anything so I do not know if one can cook without it. I do love the 2 skillets I bought  and believe they may be the last I will need to buy as one of the brothers stated. The exteriors are ss and clean beautifully. I hope they continue to sell this. Mama 'stole it' ( her joke) and uses it in some of her products.

I have had a few Cook's Companion items also @momtochloe  and enjoy Deb Murray's demos.