Honored Contributor

Re: Evine E-Mail - She's the Queen

At least she is not a convicted felon!  Paula had her 2nd cataract eye surgery and she developed complications.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Paula's problem was not the name calling, but the restaurant practices with a relative of hers. I believe all charges were dropped, but her relatives practices were pretty bad. Last time I posted about this it was poofed, so trying to be a little more diplomatic here.

Respected Contributor

I left her behind before her controversial flap.  At one time she used to cook and at some point she turned into an entertainer instead.  She became loud, brash, her shows were laced with innuendos (think the show was Paula's Parties or something like that which was like watching middle schoolers) with all the  giggling.  I'm sure we all did the same thing but eventually grew up and with Paula, she was in her 50s/60s at the time. 

Then out came that godawful laugh and her overdone southern drawl.  What sealed it with me was her show continuing all the while knowing her own food probably is what contributed to her own health issues and meant she couldn't even eat the unhealthy food she was cooking on her shows??!!.  

Respected Contributor

I'm not a convicted felon either. Is that a virtue? I don't even know any convicted felons.   

Respected Contributor

May she sell her wares in peace and health.  I hope she's forgiven herself just as we all try to do for ourselves.  This Earth will always be full of people making far worse mistakes every hour of every day.