Honored Contributor

Every time I see this ad, I think about

how Tara (and any given host working with her) want viewers to believe she thought this concept up. 

Guess she didn't! LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Every time I see this ad, I think about

I love Corningware and have had many pieces over the years.  Yard sales are a good place to find vintage pieces, like the Cornflower design.  Temptations is too expensive and doesn't interest me. 

Honored Contributor

Still a fan of Corningware...
Esteemed Contributor

I for one knew she didn’t & don’t believe a word she says .... so sad she sells that junk on QVC 👎

Honored Contributor

Too many defects in the tempt-tation line. The corningware blue cornflower has a great FB page and many collect it...I Iike it because if can be used on the stovetop or the oven or the microwave....almost the only line that can do that....but the vintage pieces are best.
Honored Contributor

My mother used the same corning ware cooker pictured and it was electric.  She bought it in the fifties and now I have it but do not use it.  It is like new!

That is funny Tara's saying is an oldie but goodie and we had this kitchen item back in the fifties.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Too many defects in the tempt-tation line. The corningware blue cornflower has a great FB page and many collect it...I Iike it because if can be used on the stovetop or the oven or the microwave....almost the only line that can do that....but the vintage pieces are best.

@lovesrecess 

There is a great FB page called Corning Ware Nuts. It's a closed group that you have to join, but they post lots of pics and history about Corning Ware. I enjoy that page a lot. 

I have an ever growing collection of vintage Corning Ware. Some I've had for decades, others i started collecting a number of years ago. I use it quite often, and I too like that it can be used in the microwave, oven and stove top. It's able to come right out of the freezer and into the oven too, little worry about thermal shock and cracking. 

It's truly the most versatile cooking vessel out there, in my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

I was taking my 3 qt Corningware casserole that I've had for years, out of the oven this week when it slipped out of my hands and went crashing on the floor.  Not only did I regret the big mess (tuna casserole) but I'm going to miss that dish.  It was the harvest pattern.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Love, love Corningware! 

Esteemed Contributor

My Corning Ware is over 30 years old and still going strong.