Respected Contributor

Re: Emeril' s new air fryer

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe Hello friend. I didn't even consider an oval one until you mentioned it. It probably would allow more room like a turkey breast etc. Not sure if I will replace mine yet. I use my Breville Smart Oven Pro more than I thought I would and could just bake what I want instead.

Since I was sick and lost 20 pounds I am trying to keep it all off but eat healthy too. I always ate healthy but not with a more restricted diet I have too. Thanks for the comment.Woman HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 my friend I am glad you are feeling better as you deserve it!  I agree about the Breville oven, it does cook so many things beautifully so I have shelved my plans to upgrade my current air fryer as it does what I want it to do, small handfulls of whatever which is a meal for me . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I think I will do the same mtc. If I see we miss the air fryer I can always get one later. Breville now has an oven one step up from the Smart Oven Pro that is an air fryer also. Pretty neat. I will just be happy what I have but I will watch Emeril's shows for any of my friends looking for an air fryer. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have his original and really like it.  I can't figure out how you would clean the oil that drips down from this basket, so I'll be watching. 

Respected Contributor

QVC bought out HSN so we will see their vendors on the Q. I thought I saw Harry's of London candy on the Q wasn't that on HSN?  Next thing we will see is Wolfgang on the Q. It will be fun to see different vendors.

Occasional Visitor

Hi new to the boards saw the post about air fryers i tried the phillps the criss cross the basket was pain to clean & not much room so returned it. I now have power air fryer with copper basket its easy to clean put little oil on paper towel wipe basket & things dont stick.

My son likes it for pizza it makes crust crispy & even my husband uses it he dont want to use anything that he has to spend forever cleaning if he uses it once & it takes to long to clean up says its not worth the trouble. The only down side i have found is its cleaning the little fan blade thats under the heating coil. Hope this helps people looking to get a air fryer

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I may want to purchase one.

Does anyone know who makes Emeril's appliances?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

@debaj wrote:

Hi new to the boards saw the post about air fryers i tried the phillps the criss cross the basket was pain to clean & not much room so returned it. I now have power air fryer with copper basket its easy to clean put little oil on paper towel wipe basket & things dont stick.

My son likes it for pizza it makes crust crispy & even my husband uses it he dont want to use anything that he has to spend forever cleaning if he uses it once & it takes to long to clean up says its not worth the trouble. The only down side i have found is its cleaning the little fan blade thats under the heating coil. Hope this helps people looking to get a air fryer

@debaj welcome to the boards and thanks so much for your post.  I hope we see more of you in the coming weeks!

Valued Contributor

@sissel wrote:

QVC bought out HSN so we will see their vendors on the Q. I thought I saw Harry's of London candy on the Q wasn't that on HSN?  Next thing we will see is Wolfgang on the Q. It will be fun to see different vendors.

Hi @sissel, HOL is on ITKWM today and he said he's been on QVC for 10 years.  Have a good day!

Valued Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  I may want to purchase one.

Does anyone know who makes Emeril's appliances?

@Topaz Gem, His AF is made by a company named Kalorik, he has many products and T-Fal is another company that produces some of his stuff. That's all I know!