Honored Contributor

Emeril's New Pressure Air Fryer

Has anyone seen the infomercial for this?

It's a pressure cooker with a separate air fryer lid, so you can pressure cook, then air fry for crispness and browning.

That's how Chick-Fil-A cooks the chicken for their sandwiches, but they've only been available in commercial kitchens until now.

I haven't priced them yet, but I wonder if anyone had seen this and have any thoughts about it.

You can read about this appliance on his site, but it sure looks interesting!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emeril's New Pressure Air Fryer

Just saw a regular stove (30") advertising on TV - stove with built in air fryer.  Now that would free up miles of counter space.  Don't recall name brand - only saw it once.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watch this infomercial.

I have the Ninja Foodi and it sounds the same.  Although the standard lid on the Foodi is the Air Crisp lid and it comes with a separate Pressure Cooking lid.

I love the Foodi so far.  You may want to compare the prices.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I have the Ninja Foodi and it sounds the same.  Although the standard lid on the Foodi is the Air Crisp lid and it comes with a separate Pressure Cooking lid.

@mimomof4 

Thank you for this info, I wasn' aware that there was another one that had the frying ability, I'll definitely check this one out too and compare prices!

If anyone has this Ninja Foodi, I would appreciate any opinions!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

@mimomof4 

Thank you for this info, I wasn' aware that there was another one that had the frying ability, I'll definitely check this one out too and compare prices!

Just a note on the price of the Foodi.  Shop around for the best price.  I purchased mine in June or July from QVC for $180 + free shipping.  When I look on the QVC website its $230 + $20 S&H today.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Just saw a regular stove (30") advertising on TV - stove with built in air fryer.  Now that would free up miles of counter space.  Don't recall name brand - only saw it once.

Frigidaire. @fthunt 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom.  Ask @SharkE , she's a big fan and uses hers daily.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

@mimomof4 

Scroll down past the threads here in kitchen I've been bragging on my 2 Ninja Foodi's since Hector was a pup. I wouldn't buy a whole new stove for the air crisp. Get a Foodi for less then 200. Costco, Sam's, Bed and Bath, check Q's price where I got my red one, the black was at B&B.

I couldn't live another day without mine. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt - I saw that commercial - it's Frigidare.  It's a full size oven so I can't even imagine the amount of electricity it must use to airfry.  With our high electric rates here in So. Cal. - no thanks!

Honored Contributor

I really like my Power XL air fryer from QVC, but it is the "egg" shape and I would like to find one more attractive--shaped more like a toaster oven, etc.  Need white to match my other appliances.  Thought maybe Emeril's would be in various colors at QVC, but guess not.  Maybe I should have ordered the DASH from HSN?   Or maybe I should leave well enough alone--mine is very easy to clean and the 3.5 qt. is right size for my use.