Honored Contributor

Re: Emeril came out a Pressure Air Fryer

Great here not sure about my pal Panda she's in Georgia. gonna be in 70's here and 80's Mon when my new windows are going in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna be the talk of the street.

"You see" blah, blah, blah....................

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : I’m in Columbus- under tornado watch until 2pm currently dealing with rain and storms. Local warning system keeps going off. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee    I thought you lived close around Kachina624 out in new mexico ?  Ohio?

Take care, hunker down and grab your jewels have 'em on your person

I'm grabbing the SMEG hhahahhahahha when it's my turn to hunker down

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Everything is clear now. I have been sitting for so long - lazy. Don’t want to get up and cook. I will clean out the refrigerator and do something. Southern Bee 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE I’m glad to hear that you, hubbo and the SMEG are ok😄  

Honored Contributor

Wind and hail hopefully are over and the insurance denied our claim for a new roof. Looks like they'll be gone next yr. We paid for repairs our self.

Not a whole new roof, but, patch repair job. My friend had to do the same thing. Insurance won't pay for nothing. We're getting away from them because we're afraid if we have tornado they wouldn't pay the cost of the house to rebuild either.  Insurance is all in their favor & a racket

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Kachina624 😆😆😆😆: I will go on the site and put in a special request for sharke. Southern Bee 

**** I checked product info and then sent email requesting to make a RED one and please verify product size and weight. Southern Bee 

@SouthernBee 

Did they ever reply back with the product size & weight? I don't know why they don't list that information on their site?

Wonder if they will bring it to Q at a lower price. If they do they will bring in Red for @SharkE 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz : No, but stated request for it to be made in red would be sent to the team responsible for product development. I searched under questions and answers and looked for a chat with customer service. The size and weight should be listed under product details but I could have overlooked with my eyes. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Nightowlz : No, but stated request for it to be made in red would be sent to the team responsible for product development. I searched under questions and answers and looked for a chat with customer service. The size and weight should be listed under product details but I could have overlooked with my eyes. Southern Bee 

@SouthernBee 

I looked all over their site as well. I did not see it listed any place.

I will do some more checking to see what I can find.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz : Thank you. I will continue to search. Southern Bee