Frequent Contributor

Emeril came out a Pressure Air Fryer

Just saw an infomercial ... Emeril cme out with a Pressure Air Fryer, similar to the Foodie, but doesn't look as bulky.  Comes in 3 sizes, 6, 8, & 10 qt.

msclassylady717

Honored Contributor

Re: Emeril came out a Pressure Air Fryer

[ Edited ]

I was looking for the item. The one I found looked like a counter top toaster oven, but checked again and found the one you mentioned. The lids : are the all separate and easy to use and any idea how much  weight?Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does it come in red?  Asking for @SharkE

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 😆😆😆😆: I will go on the site and put in a special request for sharke. Southern Bee 

**** I checked product info and then sent email requesting to make a RED one and please verify product size and weight. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I hope the Ninja Foodi holds off till May when I'm back in the clear money wise. I'm watching both sites like a hawk, plus, watching David's FBook page. He never says anything about upcoming shows and just told me after I hammered him 100 times "coming soon".   Big deal. He could let out more then that, so, I keep it up. 

People can be so aggravating I'm going to a monastery.

smileypinktulipsspring.gif 

Honored Contributor

Noooooooo- please stay : we need you!!!!! Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Facebook, is so hard to use, Ok, you do your reply or start your own

comment , then, I hit 'enter' or 'return' on my computer it doesn't show up.

I'm doing something wrong how do you get the **** sentence to show up ?

Honored Contributor

I have seen Emeril's air fryer that is shaped like a toaster oven on infomercial.  Is this the same as "pressure" air fryer?    I love my air fryer, but think those shaped like a toaster oven give a better appearance on the counter.  Will keep my eyes open for the "right" one.  I didn't want to take a chance on the last TSV Eric had even though my air fryer was sold by Eric and I love it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could use an air fryer right now, my NuWave broke down and my round see thru plastic one developed a crack in the plastic think dishwasher did it. I still use it, though.

Why I"m waiting for the **** foodi be 2 appliances in one, plus, I won't have to turn the big oven on in the Tx. summers pressure cook and brown the meat in the same unit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

I have seen Emeril's air fryer that is shaped like a toaster oven on infomercial.  Is this the same as "pressure" air fryer?    I love my air fryer, but think those shaped like a toaster oven give a better appearance on the counter.  Will keep my eyes open for the "right" one.  I didn't want to take a chance on the last TSV Eric had even though my air fryer was sold by Eric and I love it.

@Daysdee 

He does have an air fryer that looks like a toaster oven.

This is his new Pressure Air Fryer.

You can see it at pressureairfryer site

Emeril Pressure Air Fryer.PNG

Emeril Air Fryer 1.PNG