Honored Contributor

Re: Emeril came out a Pressure Air Fryer

@Nightowlz   Thank you for the information.  I hadn't seen that one.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Nightowlz   Thank you for the information.  I hadn't seen that one.

@Daysdee 

Your Welcome. I had not seen it either until I read this post. Looks like it would not be as big or heavy as the Foodie. I like that the air fryer lid can be removed for easy cleaning.

Honored Contributor

In black only ?

Honored Contributor

I just watched a link on Youtube by a little Japenese woman and she showed exactly how to use the Ninja Foodi very informative and cooked a chicken.

I didn't think she cooked it long enough, but, then I like stuff well done.

She loved it . I've got the link, but, think Q would poof it I am sending to sister though. 

Think it's thru 'Eater' magazine.

Honored Contributor

In Black- only😲😲😲Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, may have to bite the bullet and get a black one then soon as I do they will come out with 40 shades. LOL

Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I hope the Ninja Foodi holds off till May when I'm back in the clear money wise. I'm watching both sites like a hawk, plus, watching David's FBook page. He never says anything about upcoming shows and just told me after I hammered him 100 times "coming soon".   Big deal. He could let out more then that, so, I keep it up. 

People can be so aggravating I'm going to a monastery.

smileypinktulipsspring.gif 

I checked HSN’s program guide this week & I believe it was the last weekend in May they are going to have a Ninja TSV. I hope it is the Foodi. I hesitated when they had the last TSV & it sold out. 

Honored Contributor

yeah, I could had cried when I seen HSN bought in 2500 in colors and they blew out the door.

I never paid much attention to HSN to tell you the truth, but, I am now. They also had the SMEG mixer for 319 and free shp. Not what I paid, but, I got what I wanted , so, not complaining.

Thanks for that tip I got the ninja 'hearted' over there to where they're suppose to send me an alert when it's back in stock, so, I can get in front of the queue this time. I clean my 'cookies' every other day then I have to go back and click on the red heart thingie.

After I add this to my kitchen collection I should be good to go ! LOL

Honored Contributor

shoot I'm going on vacation last of May hope it's not the week we're taking off. Think I'll call Customer Service and make sure they recognize me using my cellphone # and not landline phone.

BE MY LUCK !

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE I hope you and Hubbo are staying safe in this crazy weather.