Valued Contributor

With all that is going on I wanted to share what I ordered for Easter dinner.  We had this last Easter and for Christmas as well.  They are really good.

No need to go to the store.

https://www.qvc.com/Rastelli-Market-Fresh-3-lb-Stuffed-Pork-Roast.product.M52732.html?productNumber=...

Honored Contributor

My freezer has ham steaks, turkey, a beef tenderloin, and whole pork loins, so all my family has to do is make a decision on what gets thawed and cooked.   

Valued Contributor

We are fully stocked as well.  But gosh is this good.

Honored Contributor

For years, I always did another turkey dinner since my family loves it so much.  

I grew up with Hostess canned ham and they were alright.  My grandfather, whom was one of the most established business man in this town, had passed when I was a teen and we ate ham until it came out of our ears.  We also froze some and gave it away!  

Other than sandwiches, it was years and years before I could eat it again.

Fast forward to a few years ago.  Our son had a fit over spiral brown sugar ham, so I think I will do that.  Everyone is ready for local fresh veggies, so I'll do the potato salad and deviled eggs with fresh local green beans and fresh cantaloupe, and another vegetable, not a starch.  Probably yeast rolls.  Dessert may be homemade ice cream or lemon meringue pie.

Then, I'll probably work the next day~!!!!!  (My beautiful DIL does the dishes!!!).  She's is an amazing blessing I never drempt of!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Easter not a big thing anymore---my family usually gets together for a big pot luck but that will be cancelled, I'm sure, so whatever I have on hand is what I will cook--maybe beans and weenies---who knows???

Respected Contributor

@Warrior2022  Have never seen this presented so it's good to hear from someone who has had it and liked it.  It is so pretty too!

Honored Contributor

Before Christmas, they were specially priced so I ordered both. The one I made was excellent and gave 12 hearty slices. Plan to put the other one on slow-cooking option in my Ninja for Easter. My only comment is that they should be half the price. $70 seems outrageous.