Honored Contributor

Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk

Just saw at Walmart yesterday that it now comes in caramel and choc flavor.

I could eat the whole can of the plain with a tablespoon. I got to find recipes that would require the choc and the caramel.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk

OMG I must get some!  They sound heavenly and would be great in recipes too.  Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

If you are a coffee drinker, try a big tablespoon in your next mug! To die for. Learned this from my rancher cousin in CO. They call it cowboy coffee!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I'm going to try the caramel with the tres leche cake.  Maybe I'll even try the receipe with a chocolate cake and the chocolate and use chocolate milk also.

Honored Contributor

I went on their website, but, couldn't find any recipes advertising the 2 new flavors.  Odd.   Sent them an email asking if they have a booklet available on the 2 new products like they do on the original plain. I've had that booklet for yrs and still make that plain, simple fudge every now and again.

Hopefully, they will mail or email me some information . I will share.

Respected Contributor

Yummmm! I am thinking those 7 layer bars with either one would be great!..or their cheesecake riecipe with either....

Trusted Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

If you are a coffee drinker, try a big tablespoon in your next mug! To die for. Learned this from my rancher cousin in CO. They call it cowboy coffee!

YES!  I try not to but as a treat sometimes...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I'm going to try the caramel with the tres leche cake.  Maybe I'll even try the receipe with a chocolate cake and the chocolate and use chocolate milk also.

Several months ago, I bought the caramel one with the same intention as you.  Well, I never got around to making the cake, but instead ended up using the caramel as a topping on ice cream.  I heated it up in the microwave first.  Mmmm.... to die for!  

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Just saw at Walmart yesterday that it now comes in caramel and choc flavor.

I could eat the whole can of the plain with a tablespoon. I got to find recipes that would require the choc and the caramel.

sharke, you're just as enabling as gardensla in her post about the 17 new products post!!! You guys need to STOP IT!!!  Heart

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~