Esteemed Contributor

Just a heads up - had mine for year or more -I  buy best olive oil in dark glass bottle.  Suddenly salads started tasting 'funny'....again and again.  Oil had become rancid - and it never did spray like the vendor shows.  Sprayed more like globs rather than a fine wide mist.  Thew my EVO in the trash and now leave oil in original container.  Being gift giving time - thought you might like info.

Respected Contributor

Now I know why they were on deep sale @fthunt during the black Friday event...I did order one but may return it now. Thought I was getting a great deal and should have known it was too good to be true!

Honored Contributor

I use mine with LouAna liquid Coconut oil to spray on things I make in the air fryer. I have not had any problems with mine. I have not used the other one I have for olive oil.

Respected Contributor

Mine didn't spray right from the begining. In the trash it went.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got the EVO oil sprayer a few months ago and I agree that it sprays nothing like shown on tv.  I'm not too crazy about this product.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: EVO oil sprayer

[ Edited ]

@fthunt I bought the small Evo and add oil a small amount at a time. Then I clean it out and add more. I love the way it sprays. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have no problems with mine & I use it all the time👍🙃

Honored Contributor

The problem is keeping the spray tube clean....next to impossible.The trapped residue gets rancid over time.

Valued Contributor

I use olive oil out of the bottle. I wouldn't store it in plastic. When I want to use olive oil on vegetables or meat, I put some into a small bowl and use a brush to distribute it.

Honored Contributor

The EVO sprayer I gave my son over Thanksgiving is not working the way I said it should. He says, it just squirts out and makes a mess when it splashes out of the pan. My sprayer works fine so I told him to bring it home the next time he visits and I'll show him how to use it. I think he's being a little heavy handed with the spray handle, but we'll see. I agree the product does not work as advertised, but I kind of expected that.