Respected Contributor

There is a website for it.  Happened to see an infomercial with Emeril.  Wonder if the Q will be offering it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: EMERIL POWER AIR FRYER 360

My husband has had his eye on this for weeks. He keeps watching the infomercial for it. The other day I told him to just order it already. So he went on Emeril's website and did it. It was just delivered a half hour ago. Waiting for him to get home from work to open it. Will let you know if I like it.

Honored Contributor

I've been curious about this one too.  

Honored Contributor

Also, I'm waiting for it to be on QVC as the stainless doesn't match my kitchen.  I would need white or maybe another color.   I really don't think I would use the rotisserie, but this air fryer is to me much better looking than the shape of the one I have.   I use my air fryer several times a week.

Honored Contributor

Is this the square one that you can do multiple layers in?  My big oven can only handle one layer, so this one called my name.  

Valued Contributor

I have an Emeril slow cooker that I bought from HSN several years ago and love it. Have been curious about the air fryer also. 

Have been considering the Instant Pot air fryer also. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My Power XL 3.5 qt. air fryer (sold by Eric on QVC) is serving me well for way over one year.  However, I think the ones that are shaped more like an oven are better looking to be out on the counter all the time.  I would have to see if they take up a lot more space though.  I do like the oven shape better.  I don't need a rotisserie and other accessories that I would have to store somewhere.    Surprised Emeril's new air fryer hasn't been on QVC yet and in colors.  This week on ITKWD his "older" air fryer was on clearance price and they said it would not be back.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon has many reviews on it. GMA Steals and Deals has a special.  The outside gets very hot and takes long to cook with the low wattage. 

Still waiting for  a really decent air fryer to have me give up kitchen real estate.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CinNC--I just ordered the Mealthy's crisp lid from AMZ right now--$49.99 and free shipping too. As good a price as was the special  ad that was emailed to me in May. But will get it Wednesday. Love my Instant Pot!!!