Esteemed Contributor

@SeaGal

YOU ARE A SMART LADY!!!!  Keep you DH out of the kitchen - sound like you've got it under control!  Just don't tell him how easy it is with an AF!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme

That is so funny that your dog loves fruits and veggies, good boy! Bet he loves chicken too!

I am one to cook with lots of herbs and spices, I am a pretty good cook. My mother is an awesome cook and luckily it rubbed off on me. I have honed my skills being maried for 32 yrs! One thing I found recently was Mrs Dash seasoning. I really like it for many things, eggs especially. 

I got mine mostly to play, I am getting kinda bored w/ the oven and think this looks really fun. I have some cod fillets in the freezer, those flash frozen ones will probably be my first venture. Fish and chips yum.

Ive been so excited about the AF this morning/afternoon (west coast) that I just realized the time, missed half the Seahawks game!    Smiley LOL

Have a great day, cant wait till we get our new toy eh!

Honored Contributor

Wow: Finally used the air fryer today. No strong odor noticed but pre heated for 6 minutes. Placed my on a cookie sheet with rack to protect my new counter top. I had a large sweet potato and cut it up for 🍟. I used less than a tablespoon of canola oil. Cooked for 8 minuets on 390 then another 4 minutes. Yummy. Will later cook for DH  bbq frozen chicken wings and onion wings. Southern Bee