Esteemed Contributor

Noticed today QVC has an 5.5 Elite air fryer for only $79.  And, if you order today, it's on six easy pay!

Sounds like a good deal to me.  Any opinions on this brand?  Your thoughts will be appreciated.  Thanx!

Honored Contributor

Looks good, but, I got 2 NuWave's I really like

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Looks good, but, I got 2 NuWave's I really like

I've got a small Emeril one, but, would prefer to have a bigger one with divider.  

Thought of you, @SharkE, when I noticed it not only came in cinnamon, but, RED!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: ELITE AIR FRYER TSV

[ Edited ]

LOL I have nothing in red ..............ROFL   I got email while ago from UPS that says my new red Instant Pot arrives Mon late. I'm so glad it's coming before we leave for vacation. First time ups said it would arrive WED. I go oh no I"ll have to go to UPS and tell them to have it delivered there and I'll pick up when get back don't want nothing on front porch for a week. Safe place and everybody stays to themselves, but, still didn't want to worry about it while I was gone.

Then , I get an email from UPS saying its coming MOn. Yay ! saves me a trip and maybe money going to ups don't know if they would charge to have a delivery diverted or not. One less worry for me. It was just mailed Fri. goes to show you they can whip stuff to you when they want to.

doing the happy dance

happydance.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE. sorry!  For some reason I thought you loved red appliances!!!Woman Embarassed

Anyways, I got the email UPS rec'd my IP (red) yesterday afternoon.  So, imagine I'll be getting mine on Monday, too!  Can't wait - ordered the IP cookbook, but that hasn't come yet.  

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

LOL I do hun !

I was  just being funny LOL

@Kachinea624 can back you up LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: ELITE AIR FRYER TSV

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme: I noticed the preorder mid week. I have a special friend that wanted a air fryer for her Christmas gift. The one she mentioned was a brand I had never heard of and the reviews were very mixed and indicated not big enough to feed two. I researched and read as much as possible. I ordered this one for my friend hoping  she will be surprised and it will be a good one. I will see her Thanksgiving and have it wrapped for her to take home. The plus was have until the end of January if any problems. I really thought she would have preferred the Instant Pot. Southern Bee 

xxx- just received email that mine has been shipped and only 4 ez pay.

Respected Contributor

This air fryer is made by the same company as thePower XL air fryers that have been out for a while. My sister has the original Power XL and has no problems with it.

I have two air fryers to buy for Christmas and may buy these for my two grandchildren. Now to pick thecolors they would like. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee@MKR14

Thanks for responding.  Guess, I'm gonna get it as it's also not that much larger than the 3.5 sizes.

I'm also debating on the color.  It was a toss up for me between the slate and the teal.  Think I'm gonna go for the slate:  hope they show it again as I missed the demo on ITKWD and hoping the slate isn't too dark.

When you decide, let me know what you choose!

Respected Contributor

I was interested in the upcoming TSV air fryer too. I read the reviews on other air fryers here, both were Power XL brand and didnt care for what I read. Seems if the unit was nearing a year or a year old they had stopped working and put in the trash. The better reviews seemed to be only a few months of use so far so I wonder if this is a good brand to purchase. Altho it looks like a nice unit and perfect size, I think I am going to pass. You might want to check out the reviews on this brand first before you purchase.

Darn it, I want an air fryer so bad!    Smiley Happy