Honored Contributor

According to his Facebook page looks like one hr. of dyson will be

thrown in again, today.

sigh......................

Contributor

Re: Dyson again on David's show

An hour?! At least I can do something else during that block instead of watching it peppered through out in like four 15 min segments. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  lol.  You sigh and I think Good —. Something besides pots and pans casseroles or Keurigs.    Maybe I’ll learn something.

note I didn’t say buy.   My first online purchase of anything anywhere since late February is an AD order due out tomorrow.   Very curious to see how many weeks until ship and delivery.   Will report —-   I’m not in any hurry but anything over a week would be more than was usual any time in the last 10 years.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered anything from QVC since a pair of shorts back in May that I just got yesterday. 

I'm waiting for a lock and lock item to come back because this is the only place that has it. Wayfair has a BIG assortment of L&L I was amazed at what they got !  Macy's has a little.

I'm tired of the way they do business doesn't fit my lifestyle.

Trusted Contributor

I thought this was a kitchen show, not a cleaning show.  I will not be watching.  They take the TSV too far.  A few times is fine, but the every hour on the hour showing is just unwatchable.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree and they will do at least 2 30-minute presentations, which is ridiculous. But, they don't care since this is a common complaint and as long as David has the big sales, it won't change. I think there are a lot of people who ONLY watch David.

Respected Contributor

I probably use my vacuum in my kitchen more than any other room. Seems a natural fit to me.

Honored Contributor

I use a straw broom or a Hoover cordless vac.

Honored Contributor

I bet that's how I missed that lock and lock container that now I have to wait on. I would had turned off the TV when a non kitchen/cooking item came on.

Trusted Contributor

They have been doing this with TSV's for what seems like forever.  It is frustrating but that is what they choose to do.  I usually choose to do something else while they are showing it because by the time Davids show comes on the TSV has been on for at least 4 hours earlier in the day. 

I too have my moments when it is aggrivating, especially if it is a TSV I could care less about.

In the end, life is short and I try not to let things like this bother me.  Having said that, I understand your frustration.